In its Burnstop range, FIRE-PROOF has one unique coatings to improve the fire retardant properties of thatch.
After treatment with the BURNSTOP coating, reed has both fire-retardant and water-repellent properties.
BURNSTOP IM-Thatch is a fire retardant coating for thatched roofs.
After treatment with BURNSTOP IM-Thatch, thatched roofs have better fire-retardant and water-repellent properties.
Properties and preparation.
- not harmful to the environment
- not aggressive to the fibers
- colorless after treatment
- fast penetration and drying time
- odorless and colorless
- not flammable and not explosive
1 liter per 3 to 4 m², recommended in 2 sprays with a low pressure pump (2-3 bar) or a brush for impregnation.
Shake the product gently for 30 seconds before pouring it into a sprayer.
Surface and limitations due to the weather:
- It must be ensured that the surface is clean before applying the product.
- Do not apply in rainy weather or frost.
- The temperature of the substrate must be at least 5 ° C.
Store in a dry and frost-free area. Maximum storage time: 1 year.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In our Burnstop range we have 10 unique fire retardant or flame retardant products. If you have any questions regarding the properties of the product, you can always contact us.
Tel: +32 (3) 281.69.94