In its Burnstop range, FIRE-PROOF has one coating to improve the fire-retardant properties of all types of cardboard. After treatment with the IM-Cardboard coating, all types of cardboard have better fire-retardant properties.
BURNSTOP IM-Cardboard is a fire retardant coating for the treatment of all types of cardboard.
After treatment with BURNSTOP IM-Cardboard, cardboard has better fire-retardant properties.
Properties and preparation.
- not harmful to the environment
- not aggressive to the fibers
- colorless after treatment
- fast penetration and drying time
- odorless and colorless
- not flammable and not explosive
1 liter per 3 to 4 m², recommended in 2 sprays with a low pressure pump (2-3 bar) or a brush for impregnation.
Shake the product gently for 30 seconds before pouring it into a sprayer.
Surface and limitations due to the weather:
- It must be ensured that the surface is clean before applying the product.
- Do not apply in rainy weather or frost.
- The temperature of the substrate must be at least 5 ° C.
Store in a dry and frost-free area. Maximum storage time: 1 year.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In our Burnstop range we have 10 unique fire retardant or flame retardant products. If you have any questions regarding the properties of the product, you can always contact us.
Tel: +32 (3) 281.69.94