In its Burnstop range, FIRE-PROOF has one coating to improve the fire-retardant properties of all types of cardboard. After treatment with the IM-Cardboard coating, all types of cardboard have better fire-retardant properties.
BURNSTOP IM-Cardboard is a fire retardant coating for the treatment of all types of cardboard.
After treatment with BURNSTOP IM-Cardboard, cardboard has better fire-retardant properties.
Properties and preparation.
- not harmful to the environment
- not aggressive to the fibers
- colorless after treatment
- fast penetration and drying time
- odorless and colorless
- not flammable and not explosive
1 liter per 3 to 4 m², recommended in 2 sprays with a low pressure pump (2-3 bar) or a brush for impregnation.
Shake the product gently for 30 seconds before pouring it into a sprayer.
Surface and limitations due to the weather:
- It must be ensured that the surface is clean before applying the product.
- Do not apply in rainy weather or frost.
- The temperature of the substrate must be at least 5 ° C.
Store in a dry and frost-free area. Maximum storage time: 1 year.