In its Burnstop product range, FIRE-PROOF possesses a unique coating for the fire-retardant properties of different types of artificial plants and flowers.After treatment with the BURNSTOP coating, artificial flowers and artificial plants have better and optimal fire-retardant properties.
BURNSTOP IM-Synthetic P
BURNSTOP IM-Synthetic p developed for the fire retardant treatment of artificial plants and flowers.
After a treatment with BURNSTOP IM-Synthetic P, the artificial products, acquire better fire-retardant properties.
Properties and preparation.
- not harmful to the environment
- not aggressive to the fibers
- colorless after treatment
- fast penetration and drying time
- odorless and colorless
- not flammable and not explosive
1 litre per 4 to 8 m², recommended in 2 sprays with a brush for impregnation.
Shake the product gently for 30 seconds before pouring it into a sprayer.
Surface and limitations due to the weather:
- It must be ensured that the surface is clean before applying the product.
- Do not apply in rainy weather or frost.
- The temperature of the substrate must be at least 5 ° C.
Store in a dry and frost-free area. Maximum storage time: 1 year.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In our Burnstop range we have 10 unique fire retardant or flame retardant products. If you have any questions regarding the properties of the product, you can always contact us.
Tel: +32 (3) 281.69.94