In its Burnstop product range, FIRE-PROOF possesses a unique coating for the fire-retardant properties of different types of artificial plants and flowers.After treatment with the BURNSTOP coating, artificial flowers and artificial plants have better and optimal fire-retardant properties.
BURNSTOP IM-Synthetic P
BURNSTOP IM-Synthetic p developed for the fire retardant treatment of artificial plants and flowers.
After a treatment with BURNSTOP IM-Synthetic P, the artificial products, acquire better fire-retardant properties.
Properties and preparation.
- not harmful to the environment
- not aggressive to the fibers
- colorless after treatment
- fast penetration and drying time
- odorless and colorless
- not flammable and not explosive
1 litre per 4 to 8 m², recommended in 2 sprays with a brush for impregnation.
Shake the product gently for 30 seconds before pouring it into a sprayer.
Surface and limitations due to the weather:
- It must be ensured that the surface is clean before applying the product.
- Do not apply in rainy weather or frost.
- The temperature of the substrate must be at least 5 ° C.
Store in a dry and frost-free area. Maximum storage time: 1 year.